Your business model is amazing but sometimes it simply just doesn’t convert into sales. If this resonates with you, you are in the right place!
It’s always a challenge for online entrepreneurs to figure out how they can turn their unique offering into copy that actually converts. It’s normal – we all go through it at least once on our business journey.
The first place to start is your website sales page as it helps you set the tone for the rest of your content and sales avenues to ensure that your message is consistent and nurtures your ideal clients into actual sales.
Having a well written sales page that speaks to your ideal clients’ problems is going to help you convert for any type of offer. There’s no question about it!
But it needs to provide enough information to convince them to book a call. That is why sales pages tend to be the longest page with tons of information for them to be convinced that you are trustworthy and can help them solve their problem.
I spoke to sales and launch copy specialist, Elli Runkles about this in an interview for my group, Women Entrepreneurs: Build Your Dream Business, and we summarised the following top sales page tips to get you on the road to increasing your conversions.
- Find out whether you need to convince your ideal clients on whether they need your services at all or, in the case of them already mostly sold on working with someone from your expertise, why they should choose you. Once you’ve understood their stage in your sales process, you can start tailoring your copy accordingly.
- If you are in the ‘whether or not to buy’ stage, you are going to need to give a lot of information to convince them so don’t be scared if it is long or a lot of copy to look at. They need extra convincing to ‘pull the trigger’ and book a call with you.
- Gather information and brain dump some ideas for the following:
- What your ideal client looks like
- What problems are showing up for them
- What thoughts are running through their mind
- What does your offer do for their problems
- What is the process to get them to a solution/ how is it going to work
- How much are you charging them
- What testimonials do you have to show them you can help them
- What are some common questions that may come up about your offering
- Organise your brain dump into sections for your sales page so you can start to work with them.
- Refine your sales page into headers for each section.
- Establish calls to action wherever possible.
- Create taglines that sum up your offer in one sentence
- Read through your page out loud to pick up any errors, inconsistencies and to see it from your reader’s perspective.
This is a process but it’s important to keep going and take your time to get it right! Once you have done it, you will be amazed at how your conversions approve and will think it was totally worth it.
If you are interested in more tried and tested business tools, you can visit my get amazing free resources here.
Ready to create a fully designed beautiful business that you feel confident about and start attracting your dream clients? Join my Beautiful Business in a Box Course and get the full spectrum of tools that successful entrepreneurs have used to increase their income!
If you would like more information on how to create a sales page that converts, you can watch my full video with Elli Runkles below.